Friday 19 August 2011

Scream Out Loud!


A scream is a music and not a noise. I used to listen to those types of songs. I love it. But now, I've change. A lot. I will only listen to it every time I feel depressed or lonely. I hate sad songs. But sometimes, the situation force me to.

I'll scream if I'm sad. I'll scream if I'm happy
I'll scream if I'm mad. I'll scream if I'm stress
What I was trying to say here is, for me, screaming is the only way I can release everything.

When I fall in love, I really wanna scream out loud so that the whole world knows that I have someone that really loves me. I'm glad and proud of it. That moment, I felt like I am the luckiest person in the world and there's no one can feel the same.

Maybe this might sound a little awkward, but it's true. Behind this devil face, I do have such feelings. I may not be sweet or romantic like you, but I'll do anything to keep my relationship last forever.

I fill his heart with love songs and wild imaginings, so that he will always remember our memories while we were together.

I admit that I have failed in many relationships. Too many obstacle that I have to get through. I believe that sometimes kiss don't always mean something and promises can be broken just as easily as they were made and the hardest thing to accept is, SOMETIMES GOODBYES ARE FOREVER. But I know that I'm strong enough to go on and starts my life, meet new people and new friends. There's nothing impossible right?

No comments:

Post a Comment